ELF 02 x2
This kit makes 2 chocolate elves.
The thermoformed mold is made up of 2 parts for each elf.
Also in 165mm version (1 sprite only).
Material: PET plastic (Polyethylene)
The Christmas Elf Chocolate Mold 02 is ideal for Christmas!
To decorate, to garnish, it will be perfect in your Christmas windows.
This chocolate mold is made up of 2x2 parts (2 parts for each sprite).
Flexible and easy to unmold, they will bring shine to the chocolate subject.
The transparency of these thermoformed molds allows you to easily decorate the reliefs in different colors, but also to control the bubbles.
Our PET plastics are of a minimum thickness adapted in order to accentuate the solidity and the longevity of the mould.
Cover chocolate is preferable in order to have beautiful smooth and shiny subjects.
- Temper the chocolate to the correct working temperature.
- Make a layer of impression with a brush in order to marry the reliefs as well as possible and to limit the bubbles.
- Tap below the mold to eliminate as many bubbles as possible.
- Pour the couverture chocolate into the mold two or 3 times.
- Hollow out according to the desired thickness, turn the mold over to empty.
- Between each pour, with a spatula, scrape off the excess chocolate.
- Leave to set in ambient air or in the refrigerator.
- Unmold the mold flat on a hard, flat surface, tapping lightly.
- Lightly heat flatten the 2 chocolate parts to bring them together.</p >
- Format 6cm
No customer reviews for the moment.