PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(aka "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This personal data protection charter (below: the "Charter") describes the Site's commitment lempreintechocolat.fr (Beyond the white - L'Empreinte</ span>) ADDRESS: 16, rue marcel cerdan 92160 Antony - SIRET: 505 078 030 00036. edited by Beyond the white ® en as data controller with regard to privacy and the protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been written to allow you to become familiar with the practices and conditions under which Beyond the white - The Footprint collects, uses and stores your personal data (here- below: the "Data").
Here you will find the description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://www.lempreintechocolat.fr/ (the "Site") on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://www.lempreintechocolat.fr/.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that the this Charter is updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but not will not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
By simply browsing the Site
Via the emails exchanged between Beyond the white - L'Empreinte and you or any other email tool
When you create a user account on the Site
When you place an order on the Site
When you subscribe to the Site's Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites operated by them including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily entails the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to control that the Data communicated to Beyond the white - L'Empreinte</span > are compliant. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your "My account" space
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY BEYOND THE WHITE - THE IMPRINT ?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Beyond the white - L'Empreinte (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during possible exchanges telephone calls) we may collect the following Data:
Your e-mail address will necessarily be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
Data relating to your identity such as your surname, first names, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested</span >
Browsing Data: this is Data relating to how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files, and other communication data or resources that you use by accessing the Site
Order Data: your postal address is required to issue invoices. Likewise, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be provided to proceed with the payment of your order
Data relating to the use of social networks when you use the features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. The Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us by means of the contact forms and the creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us through these different means, a copy of your communication with Beyond the white - L 'Imprint, including email addresses, can be made and archived. Beyond the white - L'Empreinte also collects certain Data indirectly through cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Charter, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on the Site and within the framework of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented to it
- Manage orders and execute contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)</p >
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave an opinion on the products and/or the Site
- Notify you about changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- To comply with our rights and obligations under user contracts and for any other legal purposes.
- To secure your browsing and help improve your user experience, including recognizing username and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each page of the Site where they are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Impossible Identification).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly complete the form(s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, in particular those concerning the ordering of products or services .
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data is processed by Beyond the white - L'Empreinte in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
Furthermore, as part of our business, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors. contractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- BOURSORAMA BANK
- Email Services
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, ...)
- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Google Analytics
Each of its actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, Beyond the white - L'Empreinte offers the following payment methods for making purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Boursorama Banque </ p>
- Online payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by check
Beyond the white - L'Empreinte</ span> has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing you both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of NAME OF EMAILING SERVICE - RCS - ADDRESS - SIRET - VAT number.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and data protection and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of 'some or all of the assets of Comptoir des jardins due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of users of Comptoir des jardins span> are among the assets sold.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any warrants required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property, or safety of </span >Beyond the white - L'Empreinte, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
The Site may contain links to various sites and social media platforms operated on third-party servers, by persons or organizations on which </ span>Beyond the white - L'Empreinte has no control. Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website that you access via the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA RETAINED?
Beyond the white - L'Empreinte</ span> only keeps your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When contacting Beyond the white - L'Empreinte thanks to the contact form or if you communicate with us by telephone, your data may be kept :
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal Term) from the last order made on the Site, if this information concerns this ordered.
- In all other cases, the retention period for this exchanged Data may not exceed one (1) year.< /p>
As regards your user account, all of your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you make a request to delete Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted at end of the aforementioned durations from the day on which you made the request. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or trackers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the aforementioned storage periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and against any unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the particularities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, you are responsible for keeping the password allowing you to access your user account secret. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Likewise, be careful when disclosing information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing any Data. If necessary, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to provide your bank or PayPal details and/or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your user account Site or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility of accessing your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were registered there. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "GDPR") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
Furthermore, subject to the conditions provided by said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from: </p >
- A right to the erasure of your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention for 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the commercial code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR </span >
- A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the execution of 'a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when you have been asked for it. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
However, you acknowledge that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object without reason to Comptoir des jardins analyzing your Data to share it for marketing purposes.</p >
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, Beyond the white - L'Empreinte, as responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identify. We inform you that the data used to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Beyond the white - L'Empreinte
16 rue Marcel Cerdan
We have one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or the excessive number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY BEYOND THE WHITE - THE IMPRINT:
The Data collected in the context of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe France, hosted by the company 1& ;1 IONOS www.ionos.fr 1&1 IONOS Internet SARL - 7, place de la gare BP 70109 57200 Sarreguemines Cedex