Alphonse the sheep
Collection "On the Farm"
Food mold composed of 2 parts on a thermoformed plate.
Material: PET plastic (Polyethylene)
Silicone version on request for even more detail and minimum trimming!!
The "Alphonse the Sheep" Chocolate Mold will delight young and old alike with its cute and detailed look!
To decorate, to garnish, it will be perfect in your windows.
This chocolate mold is made up of 2 parts on a thermoformed plate.
Simple and easy to unmold, it will bring shine to the chocolate subject.
The transparency of this thermoformed mold allows you to easily decorate the reliefs in different colors, but also to control the bubbles.
Our PET plastics are of an appropriate minimum thickness (0.8mm minimum) in order to accentuate the solidity and the longevity of the mould.
Cover chocolate is preferable in order to have beautiful smooth and shiny subjects.
- Temper the chocolate to the correct working temperature.
- Make a layer of impression with a brush in order to marry the reliefs as well as possible and to limit the bubbles.
- Tap below the mold to eliminate as many bubbles as possible.
- Pour the couverture chocolate into the mold two or 3 times.
- Hollow out according to the desired thickness, turn the mold over to empty.
- Between each pour, with a spatula, scrape off the excess chocolate.
- Leave to set in ambient air or in the refrigerator.
- Unmold the mold flat on a hard, flat surface, tapping lightly.
- Lightly heat flatten the 2 chocolate parts to bring them together.</p >
No customer reviews for the moment.